Productivity Solutions Grant - The how to guide.
Technology is not about fancy and expensive high-end solutions. You can kick start your technology journey by taking simple steps to automate existing processes and improve productivity. The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) supports companies keen on adopting IT solutions and equipment to enhance business processes.
For a start, PSG covers sector-specific solutions including the retail, food, logistics, precision engineering, construction and landscaping industries. Other than sector-specific solutions, PSG also supports adoption of solutions that cut across industries, such as in areas of customer management, data analytics, financial management and inventory tracking.
These solutions have been pre-scoped by various government agencies such as Enterprise Singapore (ESG), National Environment Agency (NEA) and Singapore Tourism Board (STB).
With up to 80% funding support, PSG serves as an avenue for companies to make long-term technology investments. The list of readily adoptable solutions can be found on Tech Depot.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
SMEs can apply for PSG if they meet all of the following criteria:
● Registered and operating in Singapore
● Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
● Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
● EITHER has an annual sales turnover of no more than S$100M OR employ fewer than 200 employees
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR THE PSG WITH AGILE?
SME must be a new client of this AGILE solution package, or deploying this solution to a new location.
● SME has never been invoiced by or paid to AGILE.
● SME’s AGILE solution is not deployed to an existing location. PSG Application will be rejected if the solution package has been deployed to the same before.
● Grant cap of $30,000 per entity per financial year (1 April to 31 March) applies.
If you are not sure drop us a mail and we can let you know and explore other grant opportunities with you. firstname.lastname@example.org
THINGS TO NOTE
1. All five packages are full-suite, and inclusive of implementation and training charges.
• For implementation, only company set-up and addition of employees are included.
• No claims or leave structure set up
2. No pro-ration of packages allowed; quote must follow package exactly
• Since our packages are in multiples of 50, we cannot prorate the cost of the package for 30 employees.
3. Package is for 1 year and payment must be made upfront – no instalments are allowed.
4. PSG must be applied before any quote is accepted and before any payment is made
• SME can begin applying for PSG from 26 September 2019 onwards
5. SMEs must personally apply for PSG; AGILE is not allowed to apply on behalf of any SME
7. Up to 70% reimbursement given, capped at SGD 30,000 per financial year (1 Apr to 31 Mar) for all PSG Grants applied by the client. Please refer to Point 9.
8. For additional purchase items, a separate quotation is required
9. Under the Resilience Budget 2020, with effect from 1 April 2020 to 31 Dec 2020, the maximum support level of PSG will be raised from 70% to 80% of qualifying cost.
Hopefully this help and whether suitable for your business or not we would love to explore cost, grant and technology efficiencies with you feel free to set a 15 minute phone call with us at email@example.com or call +65 3159 4151.